Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Lost Package (ANGRY post)

So I guess at this point we can pretty much ASSUME that the first package my parents sent me (containing the two left feet to the Converses that I brought) was lost in the mail.  It has been two months now since it was sent to the me.  I hoped that by some miracle I would come back to school after winter break and it would be waiting in the secretary's office for me...Wrong.  It was never even sent back to the States to my parents.  It is beyond me how a big box can simply disappear in the mail.  I blame it completely on the Spanish Post Office (Los Correos).  So now I am out two pairs on Converses, a sweatshirt, a few DVDs and a book.  Converses cost roughly 100 euro in Spain (130 USD) since they have to be imported.  If anyone is familiar to the cost in the US, they are roughly $30-$45 depending on the style.  I can't even explain to you how angry I am about this happening.


So for future reference I would advice AGAINST anyone else trying to send me a package in the mail since it is likely it will never even reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment